Exor Marka ürünler
Software for Industrial Edge Management
In just one easily learned software suite, JMobile completely covers the connectivity from edge to cloud, device management, process management and data visualization essential for the all the edge to cloud levels in any Industrial IoT platform architecture.
Guiding Principles of Development
The three principles that have guided and will continue to guide the development of JMobile are:
- Remain open to the major fieldbus / protocols of communication
- Use open and universally recognized market technological standards such as HTML5, SVG, XML
- Integrate selected market-leading 3rd party software with a seamless UI and extremely secure.
These three principles working together offer EXOR International and our customers the best of all situations where the secure, solid JMobile backbone of highly critical software is able to contain and implement all the software required for Industrial IoT implementation.
In just one easily learnt software, JMobile completely covers the connectivity, device management, process management and data visualization essential for the lower levels of any IIoT platform architecture.
For connectivity, with a fully integrated CODESYS PLC, JMobile permits communication to all I/O, Sensors, Motion devices via the significant protocols of PROFINET, EtherCAT, POWERLINK, EtherNet/IP, Modbus amongst many others. Transmitted using the highly robust and secure OPC UA standard and soon pub/sub over TSN, data is seamlessly shared within the network of edge points as well as sending all data to higher Enterprise levels and external interfaces.
This exacting communication universally envied as a real technical achievement does not, however, convey the total completeness of JMobile. Born from an industrial market need, this close contact with customers has remained so deeply ingrained in the constant development process that the beautiful user experience is a defining attribute. The ease of implementation, using evident stunning graphics elements built into a vast library, allows quick and uniquely defining clear visualization.
As the market moves more towards ever increasingly complex web applications, JMobile is ready. The JMobile client-server architecture is already conversant with current HTML5 web technologies and uses a QT engine and Scalable Vector Graphics, JM4Web. This provides users with advanced control and remote supervision from any browser, any device (smartphone, tablet, or computer).
- High User Interface Experience
- Create IIoT ecosystems with reduced risk
- From Shop Floor to Cloud / Big Data
- Real Interoperability
- Great HTML5 interface with JM4web
- Create Alarms with associated Alerts
- More than 200 communication protocols readily available for all platforms with gateway function
- Browser widget
- Integrated PLC runtime as an option for compact control solutions. Include full support of networked I/O
- Software and documentation available in 4 languages: EN, DE, FR, ZH
- Multi platform runtime: Linux ,Windows, Windows CE, HTML5
- Complete compatibility with OPC UA
Version 4.0 SP1 Improvement List
- CODESYS SP14 now integrated
- Mutliple tags in MQTT message
- Dynamic MQTT broker
- Copy/paste of user group
- Widget image: mirror tranformation
Version 4.0 Improvement List
- MQTT Service
- Corvina Interface
- Unified programming of native and web pages
- Project validator
- Project View redesign
- Tag Editor redesign
- Synchronization with symbol files
- Alarm Editor redesign
- Tag Scaling and Type Casting
- Support of tables and graphs in PDF reports
- Signed PDF reports
- JM4web support for generic tables, audit tables, trend tables
- Trend data acquisition up to 10 samples/second
- Trend data acquisition of alphanumeric tag
- Configurable column view for trend tables
- Up to 300 tags for a single datalog
- JS API functions for user management
- More rules for password definition
- Import/export text for message widget in XML
- Live tags in text widgets, Message widgets and alarms
- Historical alarms with collapsed view
- Regional settings as project properties
- BACnet server functions in BACnet protocol
- BACnet JS API function for device and object discovery at runtime
- Play videos from external data sources
- Sending SMSs with PLCM09
- Siemens S7 Optimized Datablocks
- CAN Direct
- IDEC Maintenance
- Keyence KV
- Robox BCC/31
- EATON Suconet K
Version 4.0 Improvement List
MQTT (MQ Telemetry Transport) is the publish/subscribe protocol designed for constrained devices and low-bandwidth, high-latency networks. It is a common protocol used for light load IIoT communication.
JMobile 4.0 comes with an efficient implementation that seamlessly connects to any MQTT broker, including those offered by providers such as Amazon, Exosite, IBM, Microsoft. The MQTT protocol has been built-in to JMobile runtime as a service with full data gateway capability.
You can easily configure automatic data push from field devices to the cloud. Data security is enforced by the use of TLS and X509 certificates.
Corvina is an open IoT platform from Exor that connects any products, plants, systems, and machines, allowing data generated IIoT to be processed simply and intuitively with advanced analysis.
Corvina Cloud is a PaaS (Platform as a Service) and RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) system. JMobile 4.0 brings the first service for edge data collection to Corvina.
The simplest approach you can imagine to bring your data to the cloud.
Unified programming approach for native and web HMI applications.
Now it is easier than ever to create screens optimized for visualization on any client while saving programming time.
New JMobile project validation technology makes it simpler creating fully operational applications under all conditions.
The redesign and refactoring of existing JMobile function is the best way to improve programming efficiency while ensuring full compatibility.
It is also a method to keep GUI up to date. In JMobile 4.0 you will find a great new design for:
- Project View with drag&drop to move pages within the project and multiple selections
- Tag Editor with unification of tag database and dictionary, customizable view, multiple editing of common properties, powerful search and synchronization of symbol files
- Alarm Editor with customizable view, powerful search and multiple editing of common properties
Communication is always a central point in JMobile applications; even more now that IIoT data collection and edge data processing is becoming the focus in industrial applications.
New in JMobile 4.0 you will find the new CAN Direct protocol, the simplest and most powerful tool to create your own CAN protocols.
Also very important is the new protocol for connecting to Siemens Simatic S7 PLCs with optimized data block programming.
JMobile PC Runtime
JMobile PC Runtime is the Windows version of our powerful programming software for graphic user interfaces. The developer can program within a single development environment (JMobile Studio) and choose to download to Exor HMIs or industrial PCs.
The feature set of JMobile PC Runtime is identical to those offered for Exor HMIs with the ability to utilize the computing power, flexibility, and expandability of a PC. Many serial and Ethernet communication protocols are available.Value, functionality, and price make JMobile PC Runtime ideal for replacing generic SCADA with a cost effective solution.JMobile Runtime is offered in a single version with 10.000 tags for a single price, simplifying the costing decision.